West School Book Fair
GO CASH FREE!
This year students have the opportunity to use e-wallet instead of carrying around cash.
Create Your Account Starting Thursday, October 3rd
HOW IT WORKS
1) Parents pre determine an amount to add to his/her child's account. This is the maximum a child can spend. Additional funds can be added to the e-wallet at any time, and parents can also cancel funds.
2) A hold for that amount is placed on the credit card (as a pending charge).
3) Students shop. Whatever the student spends is then the final amount a parent is charged. The account becomes inactive the day the book fair closes. (i.e. A parents decides to place $50 on the account but student only spends $41. The parent is only charge the $41).
1) Secure way to give kids money to purchase books
2) Pre-authorized amount to control spending
3) Parents can track exactly what a student spends and monitor all account activity
Go CASH FREE!
Join Us In Person
All district families are welcome as we will have books available for EVERY age & reading level and each purchase directly benefits our District 35 schools.
Thursday, October 17th
Dates & Times:
8:15 AM - 3:45 PM
Friday, October 18th
8:15 AM - 3:45PM
5:30 PM - 7:00PM*
*During the West School Fair
Support Us Online
WHY SHOP THE ONLINE FAIR?
- Free shipping directly to our school
- Availability of books that sell out at the school fair
- Online sales which also directly benefit our schools
- Convenient 24 hour shopping
- Expanded selection for all age groups
The Glencoe PTO,
building a GREAT District.