Supporting The District That You Love
The Glencoe PTO,
building a GREAT District.
What We Do
Each year, the Glencoe PTO provides curriculum enrichment and enhancement, parent education and family events for District 35 students, parents and teachers. It also provides volunteers to help out in classrooms and libraries. And the PTO plans Staff Appreciation events throughout the school year to honor teachers, staff and administrators.
To pay for its programs and district needs, Glencoe PTO orchestrates several Fundraising Activities including:
- Spring Event
- Book Fairs at each school
- Tricks, Hoops and Ally Oops
- School Supplies
The PTO is committed to financially support six program areas:
- Curriculum Enrichment programs:
- Cultural Arts programs for Grades K-8
- Author/Illustrator programs for Grades K-8
- Readers are Leaders programs for Grades K-4
To pay for its programs and district needs, Glencoe PTO orchestrates several Fundraising Activities.