Thanks To Our Supporters
PTO Annual Meeting
Wednesday, April 20 at 9:15AM at Central School
Everyone is invited to attend the Annual Meeting of the Glencoe PTO. During this meeting:
- The 2016-2017 budget will be presented and approved.
- We vote for the leadership slate for the coming school year.
TAKE OUR LUNCH SURVEY AND WIN
The Glencoe PTO is committed to meeting the needs of our children and their families. In an effort to monitor and improve the PTO lunch program, we invite you to provide anonymous feedback on your experiences thus far.
To say thank you, we will have a drawing for 5 days of lunch for one child if you kindly provide your contact information at the end of the survey. Please complete the survey by March 18th.
DINNER TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
How you can make a difference
- Be an active part of your child's school experience
- Support PTO fundraising activities
- Participate as a volunteer in any PTO program
- Become a family member of Glencoe PTO
The Glencoe PTO relies on hundreds of volunteers each year to ensure we achieve our ambitious annual goals. From Room Parents to Cultural Arts coordination to book fairs volunteers - we truly can't do it without volunteers.
After winter break, we start slating the 2016-2017 academic year. All parents with children in District 35 schools are warmly invited to sign up to volunteer.
Interested in participating with us next year?
Please contact Co-President, Kelly Glauberman, with any questions or concerns.
WEST SCHOOL FAIR DINNER ORDERING
Order your meals for the West School Fair by Tuesday, October 20th.
*Please Note: There will be a limited number of meals at the door.
Dinners will be:
- $10 per person if ordered ahead of time
- $12 per person at the door
- Personal pan cheese pizza from Lou Malnati's
- Bottled water
- Fruit cup